Wednesday, 15 February 2012

my name is kimiya... and i'm a bagaholic.

since i can remember i have been in love with bags. i remember my first 'proper' handbag... it was an atrocious shade of pink with a little pink poodle on it to match. i remember thinking i was the absolute coolest girl in the world as i strutted down the high street in it. of course, since then my style has drastically changed (thank god) and i solemnly swear you will never catch me with a pink handbag with any sort of animal on it ever again... unless mulberry goes for an animal inspired collection.. then i'll rethink it. at the age of just ten i had a bag collection large enough to run a small shop. of course, i had no use for them, i just liked them. even at my age now of 14 i still have a large bag collection, fortunately i got rid of the most hideous bags and replaced them for much simpler, yet still lovely ones.
yesterday, i went up to london with my mum and my sister to see the lion king (it was absolutely amazing) and we decided to go for a bit of a shopping trip and to go out to bella italia for lunch (if you haven't been... go, now) and of course i ended up leaving london with a new brown satchel type bag which i admittedly fell in love with because of it's style that was so strikingly similar to the mulberry alexa chung bag and also a bright coral red purse.
so, in honor of this beautiful bag buying (alliteration there) occasion, i've decided to do a 'what's in my bag' type post... and here it is:







Okay, so, inside my bag i have:
- my purse
- my purple ipod and my massive headphones
- vaseline lip balm
- a hair clasp
- one lonely bobby pin
- half a tube of polos
- a notebook (for my many lists)
- a pen, you never know when you may need one!
- company magazine
- gloves
- random leaflets that i picked up in london from lazy oaf?
- my film camera! it is so heavy.
- two rolls of film - i was about to get them developed
- the hunger games! this book is amazing! i finally finished it and i would DEFINITELY recommend it.

Bag - H&M - £14.99
Purse - Monki - £6


love from kimiya xx


9 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by! I am now following your lovely blog! I also had a love of bags at a young age, I received the heart D&B bag when I was twelve, haha they were so popular at the time. I adore Mulberry too!

    -Jacqueline

    www.jenesaisquoifashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! You guys have a lovely blog and I adore the colour of your purse!

    Monyka
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love posts this these! The Company magazine is actually amazing this week! Actually really want to read The Hunger Games, there seems to be a lot of positive comments about it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much! I KNOW! everything in it is beautiful and the new paper they use is so lovely aha :) read it! it's literally amazing, you will get hooked though, so be careful about that haha x

      Delete
  4. Absolutely love your bag! It's such a reasonable price too! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing what people have in their bag! And thank you for the comment. I go charity shopping every week so I think that is why I always find pretty things :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love these shots! Especially love the purse and camera xx
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blog dear (:
    208075
    Newest follower!!

    xoxo Effy
    tellmewheredidyousleeplastnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete