Wednesday 15 February 2012

my name is kimiya... and i'm a bagaholic.

since i can remember i have been in love with bags. i remember my first 'proper' handbag... it was an atrocious shade of pink with a little pink poodle on it to match. i remember thinking i was the absolute coolest girl in the world as i strutted down the high street in it. of course, since then my style has drastically changed (thank god) and i solemnly swear you will never catch me with a pink handbag with any sort of animal on it ever again... unless mulberry goes for an animal inspired collection.. then i'll rethink it. at the age of just ten i had a bag collection large enough to run a small shop. of course, i had no use for them, i just liked them. even at my age now of 14 i still have a large bag collection, fortunately i got rid of the most hideous bags and replaced them for much simpler, yet still lovely ones.
yesterday, i went up to london with my mum and my sister to see the lion king (it was absolutely amazing) and we decided to go for a bit of a shopping trip and to go out to bella italia for lunch (if you haven't been... go, now) and of course i ended up leaving london with a new brown satchel type bag which i admittedly fell in love with because of it's style that was so strikingly similar to the mulberry alexa chung bag and also a bright coral red purse.
so, in honor of this beautiful bag buying (alliteration there) occasion, i've decided to do a 'what's in my bag' type post... and here it is:







Okay, so, inside my bag i have:
- my purse
- my purple ipod and my massive headphones
- vaseline lip balm
- a hair clasp
- one lonely bobby pin
- half a tube of polos
- a notebook (for my many lists)
- a pen, you never know when you may need one!
- company magazine
- gloves
- random leaflets that i picked up in london from lazy oaf?
- my film camera! it is so heavy.
- two rolls of film - i was about to get them developed
- the hunger games! this book is amazing! i finally finished it and i would DEFINITELY recommend it.

Bag - H&M - £14.99
Purse - Monki - £6


love from kimiya xx


8 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by! I am now following your lovely blog! I also had a love of bags at a young age, I received the heart D&B bag when I was twelve, haha they were so popular at the time. I adore Mulberry too!

    -Jacqueline

    www.jenesaisquoifashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! You guys have a lovely blog and I adore the colour of your purse!

    Monyka
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thank you so much! I KNOW! everything in it is beautiful and the new paper they use is so lovely aha :) read it! it's literally amazing, you will get hooked though, so be careful about that haha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your bag! It's such a reasonable price too! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing what people have in their bag! And thank you for the comment. I go charity shopping every week so I think that is why I always find pretty things :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love these shots! Especially love the purse and camera xx
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blog dear (:
    208075
    Newest follower!!

    xoxo Effy
    tellmewheredidyousleeplastnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete